Bahasa Indonesia for Pre-Intermediate Level
Learn Bahasa Indonesia for pre-intermediate. Comprehensive chapters that will let you have fun learning Indonesian. You will be able to speak like locals.
Pre Intermediate B1
1. Family Tree
– Mentioning family members.
– Telling relationships.
– Making sentences using several subjects.
2. Let’s Go Shopping
– Demonstrating simple direct transactions.
– Telling preferences for shopping.
– Asking questions to show preferences.
3. Asking the Weather
– Explaining the situation.
– Telling the current conditions.
– Comparing situations in different places.
4. Reading the Map and the Direction
– Describing how to get to a location.
– Describing the things around.
– Making longer sentences.
5. Daily Habits
– Explaining habits of you and the others.
– Telling events in order.
– Making a schedule.